Please read this Terms of Service Agreement carefully. Your use of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to this Terms of Service Agreement.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement“) is between you (“you“) and Hashtag CV Ltd (“Hashtag CV,” “we,” “us“) concerning your use of the Internet World Wide Web site currently located at http://www.hashtagcv.com (together with any successor site(s) and all Services (as defined below), the “Site”).
Last Updated: 4th July 2015
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using the Site and accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Hashtag CV that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by this Agreement. The Site is made available by Hashtag CV subject to this Agreement. We reserve the right to update or make changes to this Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend at the top of this Agreement. When using any Services (as defined below), you agree that you are subject to any additional posted guidelines, rules, terms and conditions applicable to such Services, which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Site, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Site; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Site. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, in whole or in part, or of any Service, content, feature or product offered through the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
2. Description of the Services
We provide users of the Site with access to certain specialised content and services related to professionals’ CV’s, including without limitation, the creation of electronic profiles, CV organisation and conversion functionality, forums, video clips, photographs, graphics, images, charts, text, data, user comments, postings, messages, articles and other similar content (such content and services, collectively, the “Services”). All content and services made available through the Site that were not made available as of the “LAST UPDATED” date above, shall automatically be deemed to be part of the Services when they are first made available through the Site.
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING THE SERVICES: Please note that, as part of the Services, we provide certain specialised services related to the creation of an electronic profile for each individual who registers for the Site and provides CV information and for individuals for whom a CV is provided to the Site. Such profiles include enhanced features determined by Hashtag CV (each such electronic profile, together with all of other information, video or audio clips, photographs, graphics, images, charts, text, data, comments, postings messages, articles and other similar content posted by an individual, a “Hashtag CV”). Hashtag CV will not screen or review any of the Hashtag CV’s to determine suitability for employment, nor will it consider any of the individuals for employment with Hashtag CV. Hashtag CV does not act as an agent for any individual submitting his or her CV or Hashtag CV through the Site or any company that may view an individual’s CV or Hashtag CV through the Site, and nothing herein creates an employer-employee, agency or other relationship between Hashtag CV and such individual. Hashtag CV is not, and shall not be, responsible for recruiting, hiring, or any other decisions related to employment with respect to the Hashtag CV’s or any individuals using the Site.
The Site acts as a venue for individuals to create Hashtag CV’s and for certain companies to view such Hashtag CV’s. Hashtag CV does not review, screen, edit or monitor the Hashtag CV ‘s or make any judgments about or selections of Hashtag CV’s or individuals. Hashtag CV is not involved in the actual transaction between a potential employer and any individuals through the Site. Therefore, Hashtag CV has no control over the Hashtag CV’s or the quality, truth, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of such Hashtag CV’s or the ability of a potential employer to offer opportunities to individuals, or the ability of individuals to fill job openings, and Hashtag CV makes no representations or warranties about any Hashtag CV, potential employer or individual.
3. Prohibited Activities
You may not access or use the Website Services for any other purpose other than that for which Hashtag CV makes them available. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- using the Website Services as part of any effort to compete with Hashtag CV or to provide services as a service bureau;
- deciphering, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website;
- attempting to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website;
- harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any Hashtag CV employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website Services to you;
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Hashtag CV;
- posting anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information;
- engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- using the username of another user;
- using any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- making any unauthorised use of the Website Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- disguising the origin of any information or inquiry transmitted through the Website;
- engaging in unlawful multi-level marketing (such as a pyramid scheme);
- deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any contribution or Hashtag CV Material; and
- using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. Rules of Conduct
While using the Site you are required to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; any failure to comply may also result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to Section 17 below.
You agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services, without Hashtag CV’s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site:
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Anything that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking.”
- Any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity.
- Use the Site to harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site, except as authorised hereunder or in a separate agreement between you (or the company with which you are affiliated and on whose behalf you are undertaking such collection) and Hashtag CV.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Hashtag CV; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Create a Hashtag CV that purports to represent anyone that is not you. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Hashtag CV’s include, but are not limited to, Hashtag CV’s that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character or real individual that is not you.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without Hashtag CV’s express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Hashtag CV ‘s express prior written consent.
- Distribute any of Hashtag CV’s services, for a monetary value or free by changing the content of the document in anyway to be used for another person other than the person it was initially intended for and the name used on the user’s Hashtag CV account. If Hashtag CV discovers a user has distributed any document meant for the user to another person, Hashtag CV will inform the police of fraud and will seek to recover lost revenue form the user.
You will be required to register with Hashtag CV in order to access certain Services or areas of the Site. With respect to such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name (or email address) that is already being used by someone else; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that belongs to another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion.
Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and not for use by any other person, including other members of any organisation for which you work or with which you are otherwise affiliated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name, including without limitation all Transactions (as defined in Section 11 below). You agree to immediately notify Hashtag CV of any unauthorised use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you “log off”/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
On successfully creating an account on www.hashtagcv.com, the system will auto generate the same log in credentials at www.hashtagcvwriting.com also operated by Hashtag CV Ltd. This will allow Hashtag CV to offer the full range of services. Accounts can be closed at any time on both accounts separately.
6. Information Submitted Through the Site
7. Information on the Site
Information made available on the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV) may be provided both by Hashtag CV and by third-party visitors to the Site. Please note that Site visitors may post material or make statements on the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV) that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Hashtag CV neither endorses nor is responsible for any opinion, advice, information, material or statements provided on the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV) by third parties, and Hashtag CV is not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV) or results obtained by using any such information or materials. Under no circumstances will Hashtag CVor its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers or members, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information or materials. The opinions expressed on the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV) reflect solely the opinions of the individuals who submitted such opinions, and may not reflect the opinions of Hashtag CV.
In addition, Hashtag CV has no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information that you voluntarily make public through any part of the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV). IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH A FORUM (INCLUDING ON ANY HASHTAG CV), YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. User Data
Our Website will maintain certain data that you transfer to the Website for the purpose of the performance of the Website Services, as well as data relating to your use of the Website Services. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are primarily responsible for all data that you have transferred or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Website Services. You agree that Hashtag CV shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against Hashtag CV arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
We and/or our third-party service provider(s) may make available through the Site services (for example, message boards, chat functionality and comment features on blogs, among other things) to which you are able to post information and materials (each, a “Forum”). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUCH FORUMS MAY BE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY, AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY, AS WELL AS THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE REVIEW SECTIONS 8, 9 AND 10 BELOW FOR PARTICULAR TERMS THAT ARE APPLICABLE TO YOUR USE OF THE FORUMS.
For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of any materials you submit through the Site or through a Forum (including on any Hashtag CV) (each, a “Submission”). However, please note that we need certain rights to your Submissions to be able to make them available on the Site. As such, you grant to Hashtag CV and its designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid up, perpetual, irrevocable right and license, without compensation to you: (a) to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt (including without limitation edit, modify, translate, and reformat), create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform such Submission, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for Hashtag CV’s business purposes, and (b) to sublicense the foregoing rights, through multiple tiers, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; provided however, that in each case, with respect to the materials you submit on your Hashtag CV, such rights shall be subject to any restrictions or limitations established by you in connection with your creation or maintenance of such Hashtag CV (for example, if you set your Hashtag CV’s privacy setting to Exclusive or One-to-One [i.e., only available for viewing by individuals who you directly select], we will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that only those individuals have access to your Hashtag CV).
You acknowledge and agree that (a) we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to evaluate each Submission before allowing it to be posted on the Site or any Forum; and (b) we may do one or all of the following, at our sole discretion: (i) monitor Submissions; (ii) alter, remove, or refuse to post or allow to be posted any Submission; and/or (iii) disclose any Submissions, and the circumstances surrounding their transmission, to any third party in order to operate the Site; to protect Hashtag CV and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers and members, and the Site’s users and visitors; to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests; to enforce this Agreement; or for any other reason or purpose. While we reserve the right at our discretion to remove any Submissions from time to time, we do not assume any obligation to do so and disclaim any liability for failing to take any such action.
Descriptions and images of, and references to, products or services on the Site do not imply Hashtag CV’s endorsement of such products or services. Hashtag CV reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to change such descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any product or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any voucher, voucher code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Price and availability of any product or service offered through the Site, including any Services, are subject to change without notice. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Hashtag CV’s refund and exchange policies then in effect. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
13. Hashtag CV’s Proprietary Rights
The information and materials made available through the Site, including the Services, are and shall remain the property of Hashtag CV and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Hashtag CV to access and use the Site, you may download and view one (1) copy of any materials available on the Site to which we provide you access, on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial home use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices included on or with such materials. Except as expressly authorised herein or in advance by Hashtag CV in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, all or any part of the Site or any materials made available through the Site.
Hashtag CV and their respective logos are trademarks and service marks of Hashtag CV. All other trademarks or registered trademarks on the Site belong to their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Hashtag CV, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Hashtag CV trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
The Site may provide links to other web sites and online resources. Because Hashtag CV has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Hashtag CV is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and Hashtag CV neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available through such sites or resources. Other web sites may provide links to the Site with or without our authorisation. You acknowledge and agree that Hashtag CV does not endorse such sites, and is not and shall not be responsible or liable for any links from those sites to the Site, any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such other sites, or any loss or damages incurred in connection therewith.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
Hashtag CV shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to block links to the Site through technological or other means without prior notice.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. VISUALCV DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES) OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE.
16. Limitations of Liability
HASHTAG CV LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORISED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, HASHTAGCV LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY HASHTAG CV LIMITED OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF HASHTAG CV LIMITED FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO HASHTAG CV LIMITED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND SERVICES.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the Site and the servers from which the Site is operated, we do not guarantee that the Site will be or remain secure, complete or correct, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorised alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any unauthorised third-party alteration to the Site, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the Site where such material(s) appear.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Hashtag CV and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, suppliers and members, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including lawyer and solicitor fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site (including all Transactions); or (b) any violation of this Agreement by you.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. Hashtag CV, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site, at any time and for any reason, including if Hashtag CV believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that Hashtag CV may immediately deactivate or delete your password and user name, and all related information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that Hashtag CV and the Affiliated Entities shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. In the event of a termination of this Agreement, Sections 2, 9, 12, 14 through 19 and 22 shall survive such termination.
19. Customer Termination
A customer has the right at any point to close their account with Hashtag CV or cancel their paid subscription. If a customer chooses to cancel their membership they acknowledge that:
- They will have full access to the documents created but will only be able to download them in a .txt format.
- That your subscription may terminate at the time of the confirmation, however charges will remain until the end of the billing month. No monies will be refundable for the period of subscription termination.
- That cancelling a subscription does not close their account.
A customer also has the right to close down their account with Hashtag CV completely. If chosen, all customer data stored on www.hashtagcv.com will be deleted from the database, including any CV’s or Cover Letters created on the system. Nor the customer, nor Hashtag CV staff will have access to this data once the customer has confirmed the close account option. Audit data may be left on the account to enable Hashtag CV to track activity on the account, however no personal data will remain accessible and will be permanently deleted from our database and systems. Please note that you will be required to close your account on www.hashtagcvwriting.com separately directly through that website.
This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Hashtag CV. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our express prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This, together with all policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and Hashtag CV relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Hashtag CV relating to such subject matter. Notices to you may be made via posting to the Site, by email, or by regular mail, at Hashtag CV’s discretion. The Site may also provide notices of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices. Without limitation, you agree that a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Hashtag CV will not be responsible for failures to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
21. Jurisdictional Issues
The Site is controlled and operated by Hashtag CV from the United Kingdom, and is not intended to subject Hashtag CV to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United Kingdom. Hashtag CV does not represent or warrant that the Site or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. You are also subject to United Kingdom export controls and are responsible for any violations of such controls, including any United Kingdom embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and at our sole discretion.
22. General Provisions
23. Information or Complaints
If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to Hashtag CV Ltd, 15 & 17 Churst Street, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1LU
24. Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding the meaning of application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to email@example.com. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.